At my office desk, the condition of which you will not be able to visualize. Let me describe the master setup in bullet points. Here I go :
- There is a 500 ml bottle of AMLA JUICE which is also called Indian Gooseberry of which i have consumed just 50 ml until now.
- There is a diary which I use as a graffiti board. You will find all colors of inks used to pen down points here.
- A stapler lying like an orphan which I rarely use because I love paperless office and rarely prefer card files and box files to preserve documents.
- A stabiliser with few plug points which is exclusively used to charge my laptop and mobile phone. The extra socket in this stabilizer is causing problems for me. You can see my team members coming here with their mobile phones and requesting me with the words “May I” This now seems to be a public property and I am losing ownership title.
- There is a Gigaset phone which I have to use to call my UK colleagues. He is ORPHAN NO. 2.
- There is a telephone instrument, two water bottles and quite a sizeable area of blank space in my desk which will be occupied soon by papers, objects, materials, gadgets and what else…..
By the way – Where in the world are you?