To be honest, I had once managed to have a cup of cold coffee on a hot sunny day with Sridevi, sitting in a restaurant in MARS.
“LOL – It was in my dreams”
Now the things which I have never done – Here we go,
- I have never traveled in a helicopter.
- I have never tried to seek sympathy from the people I hate.
- I have never tasted brown sugar, cocaine or any other drugs in my life.
- I have never tried to steal mobile charger of my friends.
- I have never thought that I am a role model for the people who blindly follow me.
- I have never bought tomatoes from the fruit market and bananas from the vegetable market.
- I have never tried to insert a floppy disk into the CD drive. This I am referring to those days when we had 486/586 systems.
- I have never asked for a change of Rs.2000 in the denominations of Rs. 20.
- I have never participated in a sack race, kabaddi and volley ball.
- I have never taken an oath that I will give up the things to which I am addicted.
- I have never tried to know from my female school friends ( after 27 years when we met) as for why they never thought of admiring an intelligent person like me when I was studying with them.
- I have never changed my attitude towards life. I am as I was before and will be always in future, just as I am today.